½ can tomato paste (No Salt Added)
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ of a green bell pepper finely diced
1 lb ground meat (turkey, beef, buffalo, lamb, pork, or a combination!)
½ of a green bell pepper finely diced
½ of a red bell pepper finely diced
½ of a white (or yellow, or red) onion finely diced
½ shredded carrot
½ can of tomato paste (No Salt Added)
1 tsp Minced garlic
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Add water to tomato paste until it resembles ketchup.
1. Mix all ingredients together in a big mixing bowl.
2. Fill Muffin Tins about ¾ full with meat mixture
3. Paint some of your sauce on top of your mini-loaves.
4. Put in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
5. After cooked, paint some more sauce on top of your loaves and serve.