Another great recipe by Paleo Comfort Foods is this turkey loaf.
2 Medium sweet onions, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp tomato paste
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 large eggs
4 lbs of lean turkey
1 cup of red sauce or spaghetti sauce
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Saute onion, red pepper and all spices with coconut oil over medium heat until onions become translucent. About 10 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in tomato paste, stock, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. In large bowl, crack eggs over your turkey and fold in the onion mix once it has cooled.
4. Place meat mixture on sheet pan or casserole dish, no greasing required.
5. Pour red sauce over the top and bake for about 90 minutes.
This dish can last for a couple of days leaving great leftovers!