Here’s another way to cook your chicken. A simple but yet very tasty recipe I found at Paleo Table.
2 Tbsp- smoked paprika
2 tsp- chili powder
1 tsp- ground cayenne pepper
1 tsp- ground coriander
1/2 tsp- sea salt
1 tsp- oregano
1 tsp- garlic powder
1 Tbsp- bacon fat, olive oil, or coconut oil (I used coconut oil)
4 – boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I used 6 chicken cutlets)
– Preheat oven to 400º F.
– Mix spices together.
– Dredge chicken in spices.
– Melt fat of choice in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
– Saute chicken for 3 minutes on each side.
– Transfer to a shallow pan and finish cooking in oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cooked through.
This recipe was finger-liking good! If I could, I would make this every week. This one is from Paleo Comfort Foods book.
1 cup coconut oil
2 large eggs
1 cup almond flour
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. dried thyme
1 tsp. chipotle powder (optional)
2 pounds chicken thighs, drums, breasts (I used 2 packets of chicken cutlets)
1. Heat oil in large frying pan to 350F and preheat oven to 400F
2. Whisk eggs in medium-sized bowl
3. Combine all dry ingredients in large bol and mix well.
4. Dip chicken in whisked eggs.
5. Coat/cover chicken in dry mixture and place in hot oil. Allow both sides to brown (about 2 minutes each side).
6. Place drying rack on sheet pan and assemble check on the rack so there is space between all pieces.
7. Put chicken in oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove and serve.
Chicken in skillet for 2 minutes on each side.
Place chicken on rack on top of baking sheet.
Chicken comes out crispy and ready to eat!