Here’s a quick and easy recipe perfect for summer days. It can be an appetizer or paired with zucchini noodles, spaghetti squash or sweet potatoes for a complete meal.
3-5 large tomatoes
1.5 lbs shrimp peeled and deveined.
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp minced garlic
2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup fresh parsley I used dried parsley flakes to taste
1 cup feta cheese
Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425. Place chopped tomatoes in baking dish. Add olive oil, garlic and pepper, toss. Bake for 20 mins on top rack.
Take out and toss in shrimp, lemon juice, parsley and feta cheese.
I bought cooked shrimp so the dish was ready to serve. If you get uncooked shrimp, place back in oven for another 15-20 mins or until shrimp are fully cooked.
Here’s a quick but tasty recipe for shrimp scampi. Enjoy!!
1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
butter- I used ghee or you can use grass fed butter
4 cloves of garlic, minced or grated
red pepper flake
salt and pepper
1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley
zest of half a lemon (1/4 cup)
juice of 2 lemons
lemon slices, from half a lemon
To view Method go here.
Serve over spaghetti squash.
Here’s another easy recipe for a side dish that will go well with any protein you make.
– I cut each Italian zucchini in half and cut it lengthwise twice.
– Place it on baking sheet skin down.
– Mince some garlic and place in small bowl. As garlic sits it becomes more flavorful.
– Mix some olive oil, pepper and complete seasoning with the garlic and brush on the zucchinis.
– Bake on 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes until the zucchinis are a bit brown on top.
Very easy and so tasty!!! Enjoy!