Getting our dose of Omega 3s is important and that’s why I try to cook fish at least once a week. Here’s another good simple way from the I Can’t Cook Book.
Slice some lemon wedges and and arrange on baking sheet. Top with thyme sprigs, just like in the picture.
Place the salmon on top and bake. @350 for 20-25 mins or until fish is fully cooked.
Here’s a quick but tasty recipe for shrimp scampi. Enjoy!!
1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
butter- I used ghee or you can use grass fed butter
4 cloves of garlic, minced or grated
red pepper flake
salt and pepper
1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley
zest of half a lemon (1/4 cup)
juice of 2 lemons
lemon slices, from half a lemon
To view Method go here.
Serve over spaghetti squash.
I usually don’t post on the weekends but today was a lazy Sunday and I was in the mood for baking!! Found this very easy recipe on Elena’s Pantry website and gave it a try. I made some changes, working with ingredients I already had at home. Still these came out delicious!! Easy treat for Valentine’s day.
1 ¾ cup blanched almond flour – I used half blanched, half unblanched
pinch celtic sea salt
2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
2 tablespoons agave nectar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon lemon zest (packed)
1. In a large bowl combine almond flour and salt.
2. In a smaller bowl combine oil, agave, vanilla and lemon zest.
3. Stir wet ingredients into dry forming a dough ball.
4. Roll dough out to ¼ inch thick.
5. Cut out hearts or any other shape with cookie cutter.
6. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.