Make this easy and fun Valentine’s egg for breakfast!
Here are my two Valentine’s day treat recipes…
I usually don’t post on the weekends but today was a lazy Sunday and I was in the mood for baking!! Found this very easy recipe on Elena’s Pantry website and gave it a try. I made some changes, working with ingredients I already had at home. Still these came out delicious!! Easy treat for Valentine’s day.
1 ¾ cup blanched almond flour – I used half blanched, half unblanched
pinch celtic sea salt
2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
2 tablespoons agave nectar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon lemon zest (packed)
1. In a large bowl combine almond flour and salt.
2. In a smaller bowl combine oil, agave, vanilla and lemon zest.
3. Stir wet ingredients into dry forming a dough ball.
4. Roll dough out to ¼ inch thick.
5. Cut out hearts or any other shape with cookie cutter.
6. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.