Here’s another version of cooking zucchini noodles with shrimp.
Grass-fed butter (optional)
Just toss all ingredients together in a skillet on medium-low heat. Stir everything together until noodles, cheese and butter have soften up and sauce has formed. Nothing was measured here. Be creative and it all depends on quantity you have available. I had 3 large zucchinis, 1 lb. of shrimp and half box of tomatoes. I added 2 tsps of pesto, 1 tsp of minced garlic, 1 tb of goat cheese and 1 tb of butter.
I can not believe I had not tried this before. What was I waiting for?!? Having some extra zucchini in my fridge gave me the idea of pairing it with some home made picadillo.
So good! All you have to do is scrape the zucchini with a julienne, avoiding the seeds. I placed the shredded zucchini on the skillet for a few minutes to soften up some. Serve with protein on top.
Here’s another easy recipe for a side dish that will go well with any protein you make.
– I cut each Italian zucchini in half and cut it lengthwise twice.
– Place it on baking sheet skin down.
– Mince some garlic and place in small bowl. As garlic sits it becomes more flavorful.
– Mix some olive oil, pepper and complete seasoning with the garlic and brush on the zucchinis.
– Bake on 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes until the zucchinis are a bit brown on top.
Very easy and so tasty!!! Enjoy!